See Cumbraek in context using the texts below, with translations in English and other languages alongside.
- Dugav Guhwedhil Duch (I Have News For You, Old Irish poem)
- Duwnwal Ri (King Dunmail, 19th century English poem)
- Gweste Hav (Summer Guest, song by Ásgeir)
- Er Pader (The Lord’s Prayer)
- Tri Thressor Ar Dhek (Thirteen Treasures of Britain, 15th century Welsh text)
- Prolok du Avatar: Er Aoorbligidh Diwedhav (Introduction to Avatar: the Last Airbender)
- Bann er Modroomm (Ring Verse from Lord of the Rings)
- Luw Gool er Nos (Night’s Watch Pledge from A Game of Thrones)
- Ni Emwanen War Er Traythow (Part of Winston Churchill’s famous ‘We Shall Fight Them on the Beaches’ speech)
- Amm Gonsulas Stilicho 2.247-55 (extract from Claudian’s On Stilicho’s Consulship)
NEW! View interlinear glosses for all texts here.